6 thoughts on “winter poetry from coner

1. *star*i liked because you put good adjectives likehot nchocolate by the fire
    * star* i liked it because you had put a lot of verbs into it like the
    cat was dreaming of a fish
    wish you should try not to use the word snuggle and snug in the same line.

2. *STAR*- I like the bit where you said about hot chocolate
    *STAR*- I also like the bit about the cat dreaming of fish.
    ?WISH?- I don’t think you have any wishes.

3. *STAR* I like the cat dreaming of fish.
    *STAR* I like the bit about the Hot Chocolate.
    ?WISH? It could have been a bit longer.

4. George: Mr Dale played us this poem on the Isle of Wight and I thought it was funny because the cat was dreaming of a fish and I really liked your accent. You should be proud to be on the blogosphere!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben: I really liked the poem. It was great. I liked the part about the mini marshmallow. You should be proud:)

Beth: The poem was very good.I think it was very descriptive.I like the bit about the hot chocolate and the cat dreaming of the fish.You should be proud to be on the blog.

5. Harry: Mr Dale was talking to us about blogs and he played us the poem and I thought it was really cool and your accent was wicked:)You should do more poems and be proud to be on the world wide web.

Chelsea and Zoe: Mr Dale showed us your poem and he played us the voice memo. We thought it was really inspiring and it was educational.

Lewis and Michael: lewis likes your accent and says you should be proud to be on the blog.Michael says that was very good.

Mr Dale: Read our blogs on the Nodehill website http://www.nodehill.iow.sch.uk

From 7RP

6. Hi Coner
    I saw your presentation at the Learning and Teaching Conference today. The presentation was excellent – you were very brave standing there talking to loads of scary teachers!! Well done to all of you. I enjoyed the presentation so much I hope to start ‘blogging’ at my school ‘Dalry Primary’ in Dumfries and Galloway. Wish us luck:-)